Advanced quality in an intuitive design
Treated drinking water is compressed by a high-pressure pump and conveyed via high-pressure pipes to the individual zones, where it is spread across the humidification units. The MICRO DROP high-performance nozzles ensure the finest atomisation over a long lifetime.
A central control unit regulates run and pause time of the humidification process, while humidity sensors transmit the current air humidity value to the graphic touch panel of the PLC control.
The new design not only implements the user-friendly and up-to-date plug-and-play-principle, but is also technologically and not least optically future-oriented.
- MICRO DROP atomisation
- Easy self-assembly
- Almost zero maintenance required
- Adjustable humidification system for different room sizes
- High level of reliability and safety
- High standard of hygiene
- Intuitive, compact design
- Minimal operating costs
- Frequency-controlled water hydraulic pump (MZ)
- Operation period and pause time individually adjustable
- Each zone is individually adjustable
- Expandable at any time: up to 4 zones (MZ)
- High-pressure monitoring
- Hygiene interval switching
- PLC control with graphic touch panel (colour display)
- Modular design: can be combined in one unit with water treatment