Have you finally had enough of the daily negative headlines? So have we. You will hear only positives from us. Did you realise that ...
- the hole in the ozone layer over Antarctica shrank in 2014?
- the Bolivian rainforest is being reinstated?
- the parcel service UPS saved around 38 million litres of petrol between 2004 and 2012 by avoiding left-hand turns [in LHD countries] in the route calculation?
- a teenager from Kenya is able to turn excrement, kitchen waste and grass into clean energy for the kitchen?
- power generation from buoys, invented by an Austrian, is ready for serial production?
- the Japanese lady Misao Okawa celebrated her 117th birthday on the 5th March 2015?
- the number of earth-like planets in the Milky Way is estimated at umpteen billions?
- Fine dust can be reduced by up to 80% with a high pressure air humidity system from MERLIN thus reducing sickness rates?
Sources:www.spiegel.debrandeins, 03/2015 editionwww.gute-nachrichten.com.dewww.diepresse.com