The two types of high-pressure humidification
1. Direct room humidification
The merlin® ALPHA and VISCORE humidification systems are used when the room has to be directly humidified. In this case, the MICRO DROP technology transfers the treated water via a high-pressure network to innovative humidification units. These units are installed on the ceiling or the wall where they emit finely vaporized water into the room.
Fig. Heat distribution
Central control units use humidity sensors to regulate the on and off times for the humidification. Every merlin® humidification system is designed to exactly meet your requirements and can be readily integrated into existing rooms, and also be extended when needed. It can usually be installed without interrupting normal operation.
- Functional modular design
- Variable humidification system
- Low maintenance and operating costs
- Low energy consumption
- High operational safety
- High hygiene standard
- Self-assembly possible with VISCORE
- Easy handling
- Visualization and data storage on PC possible
- Individual interface to building control systems